Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Only Paint When It Snows

The past few weeks have consisted of two full days of just snow. It was fun at the beginning, then just became a nuisance. SO instead of vegging out, I decided to pretend I was a painter.

A bunch of months ago, my friend Lisa gave me this half painting. Someone else had given it to her, and knowing my love for The Beatles (specifically Paul McCartney) she gave to me. I am no painter, but I can color! Thanks to my roommates for the paints and color suggestions!

BEFORE:



12 or more hours LATER:



It looks way cooler in person! what did you do with YOUR snow days?

2 comments:

  1. Look at you!
    I was just thinking that I wish I had some paints and canvas to do some doodles. Wish I was at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you were here too! GRAC! you should paint.

    ReplyDelete